9 Oct 1992

Time fly's by

Time flys by like a pretty little bird
Days roll by like engines on the track
People move on like soldiers on the march
Just move on and never glance back

But I get left behind
As I stop in order to find
Some rest and peace of mind
Or someone of my kind.

The jockeys raise their whips so high
The race horses gallop at a speed so fast
They put their strength and practice to task
While I land up riding in at last.

But I don’t mind coming last
As long as I need’nt fast
Those stars shining in the sky
Are my prizes, they will last.

2 comments:

  1. Ah Rum ... I remember this one very well... one of my favorites ...the tune too...hum along my dear lil poetess ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. duniya ko pane ke liye dorna padega aur khud ko pane ke liye rukna hoga....aha so apt.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive